And since the summer holidays are coming up, I doubt if I can wear kimono this month. But I'll try and do my best!
So, on to the Kimono Challenge!
How did you discover and get into kimono? Your dearest kimono item(s).
- Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
- Your least used kimono item(s).
- Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
- What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
- Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
- Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
- Your biggest kimono fears.
- Your biggest kimono inspiration.
- Your kimono collection.
- The evolution of your kitsuke.
- Your special kimono memory.
I don't know if accessoires also count, so I'll share a few items.
I have to say though, the other zori I'm wearing more and more...
Rota and Misuchi, a private tea ceremony, at home and I've dressed my sister in them).
(I'll add the pictures of the obiage and zori tomorrow or Sunday!)