How did you discover and get into kimono?
- Your dearest kimono item(s).
- Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
- Your least used kimono item(s).
- Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
- What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
- Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
- Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
- Your biggest kimono fears.
- Your biggest kimono inspiration.
- Your kimono collection.
- The evolution of your kitsuke.
- Your special kimono memory.
Your dearest kimono item(s)
Pfff, that's a tough question... One of my dearest kimono items would be my orange furisode.
It's the first kimono I ever bought, and it's given me my new and dear friend Misuchi.
I also love my hitoe peacock kimono (don't really know if it's a tsukesage or a houmongi), together with my peacock-feather obi. Just because it's such a perfect match!
The last one I'll post, is an olivegreen houmongi (I guess, really terrible at this) I got from Misuchi, for helping with her website. She saw I had an orange obi with carts on it, and this kimono also has little carts on it. And this is also a perfect match.
Other bloggers doing the challenge:
- AF’s Japan Now & Then
- Along The Silk Road; Adventures With(in) Kimono
- Kitty Kanzashi
- Kyoto RedBird
- My Kimono
- Naomi no Kimono Asobi
- Strawberry Kimono