January 14, 2009

After-holiday fun

It's been a while since I posted, and this one isn't kimono-related either!

Well, the reason is that I've been to New-Zealand the last month for a holiday. And now that I'm back there are lots of after-holiday things to do... I've kept a traveljournal and made loads of pictures. The pictures will be added to my Flickr-account, and the journal has to be copied to my mac, which takes a lot of time.

If you're interested in reading the journal, it's in Dutch now, you can use Google Translate to translate the whole page, otherwise please let me know. I can also translate it myself, but that may take a while..

2 comments:

ROTA said...

hé stranger, i see you're back in town.
hope you've had a fantastic vacation!

Kyuukaryuko said...

Vacation was awesome! It's such a beautiful country. If you have the time, go, take at least 4 weeks and rent a campervan. The perfect way to explore NZ.
And if you're interested you can read the traveljournal (see link in last paragraph of post).